Monday, September 12, 2016

Stamps & Dies 50% to 75% off!


Here are the last of the stamps and dies available.  

These sets are $10.00 each
(shipping is free!)


Daisy Metal Die Set
(I have 4 of this set left)

Watch the video showing how to use this die set!








Daisy Metal Die Set
$10.00 each
(Free shipping)




Rolled Roses Metal Die Set
(I have 3 of this set left)

Watch the video showing how this die set works!





http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179

Rolled Roses Metal Die Set
$10.00 each
(Free shipping)


Robots stamp set

 

Robots
$10.00 each
(Free shipping)


Jar Full of Flowers

 

Jar Full of Flowers
$10.00 each
(Free shipping)


I also have a bunch of sets that are not packaged and are samples, or are missing a stamp.

The following sets are missing one or more stamps because of a problem with the image (ie. spelling error, etc.)

Each set with a missing stamp is $7.00.
(shipping is free!)

Jar Full of Spring
(I have 8 of this set left)



Jar Full of Spring
$7.00 each
(Free shipping)



Stamping All  Around Spring 2
(I have 8 of this set left)



Stamping All Around Spring 2
$7.00 each
(Free shipping)


The following sets are samples from the manufacturer. They are not packaged or stickered, but the stamps are great.

Each set of sample stamps is $7.00
(shipping is free!)


Tickets
 (I have 2 of this set left)



Tickets stamp set
$7.00 each
(Free shipping)


Watch the video showing how to use this stamp set!




Stamping All Around Spring (original)
(I have 1 of this set left)



Stamping All Around Spring stamp set
$7.00 each
(Free shipping)


**Remember that these last sets don't have stickers or packaging, just the brand new stamps on a clear acetate sheet**

Contact me  if you have any questions about these sets.

Have a happy day!


6 comments:

  1. I'll take the time stamp amos58@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also take the postage stamp amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ticket stamp please amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have updated the 'inventory' listed in this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your site but cannot see where I would be able to order a stamp set. I'd like to order the Feel Better set that has a Rx symbol and hope your feeling better ... I saw a post from several years ago where there was a prescription for 'chocolate' made for teachers. Please send reply to dsalcido@gauseisd.net
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the inventory I have left is listed on this post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips