Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Challenge #121- Christmas Neighbor Gifts!


Hello my creative friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Christmas Neighbor Gifts

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

GiGi

 I love GiGi's chocolate candy holders! Her papers are super cute and I love her bows and tags!


GiGi used the Jar Basics Metal Dies and Joy Filled Christmas stamp set to create her small tags. 


The fun Christmas Fudge poem is from the Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


Sherrie

Sherrie's fry boxes are so cute!! I love how she added the banners at the top and her treats look yummy!


She used the Ribbon Banners - Arched Metal Die set and the Christmas Banners Sentiment Stamp Set to create her sentiment.  Sherrie tied her treat bags with Christmas Candy Cane Bakers Twine.


Marlene 

Marlene's gift package is amazing! I love her cute apron box and the goodies inside look great! Fun idea!


She used the Tiny Tags Metal Dies to cut her tiny tag and added Olive Green Crinkle Ribbon, Red Jute String, and Maraschino Bakers Twine.


Her fun sentiment is from the Christmas Friends & Neighbors Stamp Set


This week's prize:

The Christmas Friends & Neighbors comes with a list of ideas for gifts that go with each sentiment!



Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 


In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!



7 comments:

  1. WOW the DT really created some awesome projects for our inspiration.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, GORGEOUS DT inspiration! I wanted to share a card I made using your doily die and the pretty sequins that I just received from you! Here is the link to my blog post: http://nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-doily-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gifts, I would love to be the neighbor who receives these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning creations from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another fun challenge. DT rocked it this time.Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips