Thursday, March 14, 2013

You are like sunshine on a Spring day


Hello everyone!  I have a fun spring card to share with you. :)


 The rabbit scene was cut at 4 inches from the Nate's ABCs  cartridge.


I cut the sun at 2.14 inches from the Create a Critter cartridge and I cut the circle at 1.72 from Nate's ABCs cartridge.  The stamped sentiment is from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set.


I added lots of dimension with pop dots and inked everything.  The face is from Peachy Keen and I added glossy accents to the eye and the mushroom.


 I tied some Natural Jute Twine around the card base.
 

 Thanks for stopping by My Craft Spot!  Happy crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Very cute spring card! The little mushroom popping up is sweet. I love the Kate's and Nate's carts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very SWEET card!Adorable Bunny and just the sentiment!
    Awesome!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Kimberly! The little bunny is so adorable and LOVE the dimension!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!Darling bunny and mushroom!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an uplifting card! Your bunny is so sweet and I love the tiny little toadstool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love that little bunny jumping and it's such a wonderful uplifting card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips