Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring . . . Let's party!


It has been so cold here this winter that I am looking forward to Spring more than I ever remember!  I can see the tulips and daffodils starting to poke through and can't wait for warmer weather - even kite flying weather.  :)


 I can't actually remember where the Sun cut came from - just in my stash. 


I cut the Kite from the Nate's ABCs cartridge at 3.5 inches.  I cut the top layers twice (once with the dots hidden) so I could choose different colors to show through as polka dots.


The stamped sentiment is from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set. 


Here is a side view so you can see the fun dimension.


I used dimensionals to pop everything of the card a bit.


 I tied Natural jute string around the card before adding the sentiment block.


 Happy crafting!



10 comments:

  1. Such a Wonderful card!Very Cheerful!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for spring as well. The card is very cute. My favorite part is the kite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!! Ready for spring to!! Live in Florida, but it has been cold this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for spring:) Your card is so bright and cheery! The kite is awesome and love how the polka dots come through. The dimension is fabulous! Beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cheerful, Kimberly! What a wonderful idea to use a kite along with that sentiment. They're perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! TFS.
    D-
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips