Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Bakers Twine Colors!!

I just got some new colors in from Trendy Twine and they are gorgeous!!

Watermelon Taffy

Berries Jubilee

Stars & Stripes

Lemon Tart

Pink Limeade

Valentine Cherry Cupcake

Twisted Teal

Grape Limeade

Get all 8 new colors!
(Trendy Twine does not usually let anyone resale their twine, but have given me permission.  Yay!)

$14.99

8 bundles (10 yards each)
Grape Limeade, Watermelon Taffy, Lemon Tart, Pink Limeade, Berries Jubilee, Twisted Teal, Valentine Cherry Cupcake, Stars & Stripes
(Free Shipping in the US, only $5 to Canada)


Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. They are pretty

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors! My favorite is the watermellon, lemon and pink lemonade!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Kimberly! All of the colors are fantastic. I'm so excited to see these new pretties! It's hard to pick a favorite, but the watermelon taffy is especially marvelous to me. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new colors Kemberly! Thy look fabulous! I think my favorite is watermelon taffy, pink limeade and grape limeade:) F*U*N!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new colors. My fav would be the Lemon Tart.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME! I LOVE that Watermelon Taffy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Watermelon Taffy and Stars & Stripes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips