Saturday, March 9, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - You make life sweet!

Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a treat bag to share with you using My Craft Spot's Sweet Sentiments #2 stamp set. 


I started off with a piece of card stock 4 1/4 x 11 scored it at 5" & 6". I stamped the sentiment with the Sweet Sentiments #2 stamp set on the front and then embossed it with the geometric rings folder. I cut a small box for the center and adhered it in place. I added a brown strip of paper, punching a scalloped lacy border from a Martha Stewart punch.


I cut a tag at 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I then wrapped some olive jute around the tag and tied a bow. I stamped this adorable cutie using the PK 173~Great Vibes Robot stamp set and colored it in with copics. I added some cheeks, freckles and glossy accents. Isn't he just the cutest?? I fussy cut around him and popped him up on the tag. I topped the tag off with My Craft Spot's olive jute and spring moss crinkle ribbon.


The doily is My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Metal Dies and the sentiment is again from the Sweet Sentiments #2 stamp set. I found this cute little metal clip in my stash and thought it would work great to keep the bag closed instead of using ribbon:)


I hope you enjoyed checking out my project. Have a great day!
Sherrie K

7 comments:

  1. So adorable, love that little robot!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie this is so sweet, LOVE it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply ADORABLE,Cute and very SWEET!!I Love it!
    Have a Wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling project, love the robot and the sentiment is perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this sweetness! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips