Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Some Bunny Loves You!


Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion. I have a card to share with you using My Craft Spot's Happy Easter stamp set ad the Lacy Banners Metal Die set.


My card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. I used some older pattern patters that are from SU that I really needed to use up. I cut a 2 x 5 1/2 piece along the top adding a border using a fiskars border punch. I then layered a Spellbinders Floral Oval followed with a Spellbinders Classic Oval which I inked around the edges using Tim Holtz~victorian velvet.


I popped this adorable bunny using the PKSC-15 Mar 2013 stamp set which I stamped and then paper pieced together. I colored in the eyes some, then added glossy accents, rosy cheeks and freckles.


The flower is cut at 2 3/4, the leaves at 3/4 all from the Artiste cartridge. I added a banner and sentiment using My Craft Spot's Lacy Banners Metal Die set and the Happy Easter stamp set. I finished my card off with a gingham double bow:)
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO Cute for my eyes......I LOVE it!
    His PK face is Stinkin cute!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just tooooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sherrie! The bunny is adorable in her striped suit and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lacy banner. A must have.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips