Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Happy Day jar full of butterflies

There are two posts today so be sure to scroll down for the winners from Challenge #88!

Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a card with you using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Die and Tiny Tags 2 stamp set. 
 

I cut this awesome jar from the Kate's ABC cartridge using my gypsy to weld together. I cut it at 5.82 x 3.63 plus all the fun layers. I embossed the grass pieces with the swiss dots folder. The papers are from My Mind's Eye~Honey Cake paper pack. I inked up the butterflies using Tim Holtz peeled paint and then added pearl rhinestones to each of them. 


I wrapped some My Craft Spot cord around the top of the jar and topped it with a sweet My Craft Spot tag using the Tiny Tags Die set and the Tiny Tags 2  stamp set. What a great spring like card, ha? 

Thanks for stopping by~to see more about this card, please pop over to my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion. Have a great day!

Sherrie K

9 comments:

  1. I love this jar.. I have been seeing it alot and each time it looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the jar:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy jar of whimsy you created, Sherrie! :o) It celebrates all the beauty of spring so beautifully. The papers are gorgeous and you know my affinity with shaped cards. ;) Fantastic fluttery creation! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie,

    This is absolutely adorable!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love jars! This is adorable and the tag and sentiment are perfect.
    Great job. Always love your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips