Thursday, March 28, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Happy Spring!

There are 2 posts today, so be sure to scroll down to see the winners for challenge #91!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share I card with you. I can't believe Easter is this weekend already...where does the time go?

I used My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set for the sentiment and some Todally Green crinkle ribbon.


 I wove the ribbon through a sentiment banner and tied a bow with Todally Green Crinkle Ribbon.


The bunny was cut using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette store. I stamped the eyes with some Peachy Keen face stamps and did a white stitched line around the card. The grass was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up and I rounded the corners of it to fit with the mat. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set onto a banner and punched holes in the sides. I then wove the Todally Green crinkle ribbon through the sentiment banner and secured it down with tape. To finish I added the bow to the corner. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips