Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DT post by Gigi - Cute cookin' bunny!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card that I did with My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving Stamp set. I love this sentiment and it could be used in so many other cards aside from Thanksgiving themed ones. 



The sentiment works perfectly with that adorable bunny and her spatula! 


I cut the bunny using my Cameo and the Baking Bunnies file from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face and moved her bow to the top of her hat. I punched a border strip and added it and also some buttons. I also added a crocheted flower with a button center. To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Your cookin' bunny is adorable Gigi! You brought this bunny to life with that cute smile:) I love the mix of colors, crochet flower, buttons and super cute sentiment! SO awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLE!!Love it!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this card... Love the bunny and how you made the top of the hat stand out..the crocheted flower...the stamped word art... it is all so cute. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie here GiGi

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and bunny, and she would be so cute in a recipe book that I'm doing for my grandaughters.
    I went to Kadoodle Bug Designs and couldn't find her. Can you help?
    Thanks for sharing your cute and awesome creations every day.
    hugs
    bobbi
    grammiz_1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fabulous! It's one that should be framed. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY & DELICIOUS!!! Love the soft colors & embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so adorable!!!!! think I'm gonna pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GiGi, this sweet bunny warms my heart! :o) How precious is she, baking up a storm for Easter?! Gorgeous detailing and I love the color palette. Magnificent creation, as always! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips