Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Adorable Bunny card!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug to share a card that I made using My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set. This card also fits in with the challenge this week which is "Embossing". You have until Monday to get your project in.



I added some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine to the flower button.


I cut the bunny using my Cameo and a Kristi W cutting file called A Hunting We Will Go. I also added an oval of dark brown that inked with white for the dirt. I cut a small piece of the inked brown and also added it to the pot. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face but kept her nose the same. 
The background white was embossed using the Cuttlebug Baby's Breath folder and I added some pink trim to the card. I added a flower button with a Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine bow and stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card today and thanks for stopping in! Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. This is one darn cute card... It makes me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi,
    Such a cute card and I just love the sentiment, perfect way to describe my Bichon Frise after a day of play! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg too cute


    Rosiemini@satx.rr.com
    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card,love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, this is just too cute!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a darling card!!!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossing and embellishments are so darling. This is a beautiful project. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be super proud of this cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips