Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DT Post by Ally - Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!

Hi everyone! Ally from Rock Paper Cricut, here today to share some cute treat holders--perfect for Easter. I made these little cuties, especially for Sammy's teachers. :)

*Hippity, hoppity, Easter's on its way!* is from the Happy Easter stamp set by My Craft Spot. I tied a bow with some sunshine yellow crinkle ribbon for that great pop of color. 
The frog is from the Create A Critter cartridge cut at 1.75". The ears are from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge cut at 1.82". The boxes were from the Slumber Party cut at 2.75". The white layer was also cut at 2.75". This is a great size for treat containers. 
I hot glued an action wobble to my little *bunny*. Hot glue helps keep everything attached--for lots of hopping.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Please hop on over and check out my blog at Rock Paper Cricut.~Ally

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely, positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I love these!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! thanks for the smile you put on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute! I love that froggy and even more with the little bunny ears. You just reminded me that I have the slumber party cartridge and have never used it. It has such cute things on it and I always forget I have it. Thanks for the reminder. I may have to make some of these little treat holders for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great showcasing love that they wobble....Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your froggie bunnies!
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY Cute!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips