Friday, November 9, 2012

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Mistletoe

Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

I love Christmas and especially making things to share with family and friends.  It's a wonderful time of year!  I love the mistletoe sayings on this stamp set - so fun!  I like to have a variety of Christmas stamps, some religious sentiments celebrating our Saviors birth and also some stamps that are just fun.  This stamp set has some of both.  I hope you enjoy it!  :)

Today's stamp set is Mistletoe
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:



The mistletoe couple was cut from the A Quilted Christmas cartridge - so many fun cuts on this cartridge!


Stamping the Peachy Keen face stamps can be a little challenging with this type of cut (so many layers!), so I found a way to make it much easier!  I cut all of the layers, including the skin tone layer.  Then, I stamped the face on one of the skin tone paper scraps, and hand trimmed it so it would fit behind all of the layers without any edges sticking out. Then I just used scotch tape to attach it behind the light brown (hair) layer.  Hope that makes sense!  That way, I didn't have to try to line the face up just right - gave me some wiggle room.  :)


The picture above is the inside of my card.  I love this 'Merry Kiss-mas' sentiment combined with the Mistletoe sentiments - makes me laugh.  :)


Don't you just love the decorative cuts on her dress?!  I tied Red jute string around the edge of the card to add a splash of color.



All of today's projects use the Mistletoe stamp set. 

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!


Heather

I love how Heather inked around her sentiment block!  Just gorgeous!


I love the colors Heather used on her beautiful card and the fun patterned paper!


Her mistletoe is soooo pretty!  Love the red jute string bow!


Kate

What a cute Santa!  I love how Kate has him popping in from the side of her card!  



Love the fluffy white along his hat!  Kate used the new lacy banners die for her sentiment.



GiGi

GiGi's gift card holder is beautiful!  I love the that tiny tree with all of its pretty patterns!


Love all of the fun layer on GiGi's tag and the colors are so pretty together!  She used Caribbean Crinkle Ribbon and a bit of Ivory Jute String.


This is so clever how the gift card holder goes together!


Gwen

I love the vintage feel to Gwen's gorgeous card! 


The curved lines are so pretty and those houses are amazing!


Ally

This is about the cutest little Christmas tree I have seen!  I love the patterned papers and especially those fun gems for ornaments!  


Ally used the tiny tags metal dies to cut her cute tag and tied it on with Brown Jute String.


Robin

I love the quilted effect on Robin's beautiful card and her poinsettia is so pretty!



I love this sentiment and Robin's inking is fantastic!




What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Christmas stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

White Christmas Stamp Set

Click HERE to see all of the Christmas stamps from 2011.

See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  Can't wait to show you all of the new stamp sets!  They will all be available to purchase during the blog hop.   :)

Happy crafting!


68 comments:

  1. WOW these are all gorgeous card's. Well done everybody. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects! I don't think I can pick a favorite!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Stamp Party blinky on my sidebar!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute projects! Love the mistletoe sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another GREAT day of projects!! All of these sneaks are amazing and this has been a GREAT week of gorgeous inspiration! Looking forward to seeing all the stamps in full!!
    TFS and happy Friday!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your adorable bell badge on my sidebar!!
    Have a GREAT day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Projects Ladies!! I toatlly almost bought the Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartidge yesterday and I decided not to, NOW I change my mind I WANT IT :)
    Hugs
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have you bell on my sidebar!!
    P.S. Super excited to spend some money on Saturday :D
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another day full of beautiful inspiration. So many different styles of projects yet all so beautiful. I am excited for the release tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your badge is in my sidebar. :o)

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so super cute! The DT did a WONDERFUL job again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful projects! Love the little couple!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super super cute Christmas cards! Love the sentiment 'Merry Kiss-mas'. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creations and I like your tip on stamping the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your stamps are so creative! I adore the "Merry Kiss-mas" one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects!!! Love the new stamps!

    rhaun64@gmaidotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the sneak peak - looking forward tomorrow for the hop - thanks for showing all the lovely projects - those stamps are wonderful as well! Thanks for the tip on stamping faces - it made sense to me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the bell on my blog as well! Enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all so wonderful!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So lovely. Love the flourished dress and the entire cute. Great cart.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I place your party badge on my blog.

    http://marg0006.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of the cards are wonderful. They are inspiring me to start making my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another day of awesome! What a great sneak peek! Can't wait!
    Thanks for all the fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great projects, Love the peeking Santa, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have the button on sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card, love the images!! DT did an awesome job!! Can't wait for the hop!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome DT creations--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes!!!Love!Love!Love!Christmas and this wonderful Stamp Release!!Ladies,Awesome and Fanatstic projects!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have the bell button on my blog as well!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful creations again!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bell badge is already on my sidebar
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful projects! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  34. this card is adorable such a cute sentiment
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute!! Gorgeous projects once again and I love all the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Also have your stamp release button on my blog:

    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!!
    Y'all have really done a super great job with the sneek peaks of the New Stamp Release!!! GREAT JOB on the stamp designs, too:) I look forward to hopping with you this weekend:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another gorgeous card Kimberly! That couple looks so happy, they made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a great card! love this new stamp set!! Really looking forward to the hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my, these are cute. The Santa card is over the top cute! I love it! All the samples are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. And I do have your Christmas blog button on my blog!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the sentiments and the fonts on this fun release. can't wait until the blog hop tomarrow.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the sentiments and the fonts on this fun release. can't wait until the blog hop tomarrow.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your card, it so cute! Im going to have to check that cartridge out, the image was adorable! DT all your cards were fabulous!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have your button on my side bar:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Another day of fabulous projects. Your DT is AWESOME!! Love your christms couple too :)
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have the party button on my blog :)
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love all the projects but I am partial to the mistletoe.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have the party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful creations for such lovely stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What beautiful projects! Love the new sentiments!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have your party button on my blog!


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love all the cards and the stamps they used. Great job Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  54. The blog button is on my sidebar. Can't wait for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great projects!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh my! Your DT always does such a stellar job showcasing your stamps... what an inspiring week, with more to come tomorrow! :o) Marvelous work by everyone! (Indeed the dress design is so beautiful on your card, Kimberly! Lovely detailing.)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The jingly stamp party button is on my blog! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Now that's a great stamp set. The design team did a great job and I love love Gwen little village. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the Mistletoe set, I also now really want the Quilted Christmas cartridge!!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@gmail.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I just love the sneak peek of the Mistletoes set and all the great projects..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your release party button is on my blog..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Amazing job by everyone! I have the release button on my blog!

    Olivia
    ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, beautiful card Kimberly! I love all the inspiration! Thanks so much for a chance to win!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  64. I do have your release button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi again Kimberly. Thank-you for all the creations over 5 days. They have been beautiful, so much fun and very inspirational. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi, your bell badge is still tinkling on my sidebar! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips